NOTICE: ALL Ministry Groups
We are regularly looking at the requests we’ve had to open our facility for group meetings. Since opening to the congregation for mass has worked out very well, we will now open our doors on an as-need basis with the following guidelines:
- Contact the office to make sure space is available even, if you have it pre-scheduled for a monthly Ministry meeting.
- Your group uses only the space assigned for your meeting and MUST be sanitized before & after and furniture re-set as per your arrival
- If you want/need to use the kitchen, please contact the office in advance to let us know your parameters for use. We cannot guarantee we can meet these parameters, but we will try.
- If you use the coffeepot….it needs to be completely cleaned
- If you use any cloth towels….they need to be taken home by group, washed and returned to church ASAP
- If you have any trash/cardboard….it must be taken out to the dumpsters
- Entire kitchen must sanitized (spray sanitizers are in area)
- All members MUST be 6ft. apart ensuring social distancing guidelines are followed (mandated by the Diocese.)
- Everyone attending the meeting MUST wear a mask at all times covering both your nose and mouth.
- Restrooms may be used by your group but MUST be cleaned after use (spray sanitizers are in areas)
- Spray sanitizers are in several areas of the church for your use
If these guidelines are not followed, we regret but we will not be able to allow continued use of the church space.