With great joy and confidence we announce that the Fiori home is the new permanent meeting place for the OLGC Family Rosary. The apostolate will continue to meet regularly on the 3rd Sunday of each month to pray and teach the Rosary. All ages and vocations invited!
What do we do at the Family Rosary?
- Pray and teach the Rosary in hopes of attaining peace in our hearts, homes and world. You do not need to know how to pray the Rosary to join us. It is our joy to teach it!
- Have fun keeping the Lord’s Day holy, prayerful and restful.
- Share Catholic teachings, spirituality and devotions in an effort to preserve the Catholic culture of Life. We desire that our children will grow up experiencing the Love of Jesus and therefore desiring a holy life of discipleship through sacrificial service all for the Glory of God.
- Experience the reality of The Great Mother of God’s powerful intercession in our lives.
- Receive spiritual and emotional nourishment through God’s gift of Christian Community
When: 3rd Sunday 4:30pm
Where: Fiori Family Home (typically)
Contact: Jane Fiori