“I wish that Eucharistic Adoration would lead us to know Jesus more as the compassionate companion of many crucified peoples of today. Let us adore Jesus who offered His life as a gift to the Father for us sinners. Let us adore Him for ourselves, for the poor, for the earth, for the church and for the life of the world.”
This is a call for holiness for everyone. Volunteers choose to attend for a personal, silent hour with our Lord.
What is Eucharistic Adoration?
Eucharistic Adoration is adoring Christ truly and fully present and alive in the Blessed Sacrament; Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity!!!
What does one do during Adoration?
You spend time with our Eucharistic Lord telling Him whatever is on your heart. It is also a great time to read and reflect on Scripture. You may pray the Rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy, novenas, Liturgy of the Hours, etc. You may read spiritual books or do some spiritual journaling/writing. You may simply sit and relax taking in the Presence of the Living God’
Why have Eucharistic Adoration at OLGC?
Parishes that have Eucharistic Adoration experience many spiritual graces. Among them the most common are:
- Increase in Mass attendance and reception of Sacraments.
- Renewal of Catholic family life.
- Return of fallen away Catholics and increase in conversions.
- Increase in vocations to the priesthood and consecrated religious life.
- Greater community spirit, centered on the heart of the parish: Jesus’ presence in the Blessed Sacrament.
When: First Fridays, 7:00pm
Contact: Deacon Mark Sculio