The OLGC Food Pantry is expanding its food drives into more neighborhoods through our OLGC Neighborhood Groups. First is Palencia where their “Good Neighbor Group” has prepared collection boxes, formed teams for collections, and engaged multi-media communications to get the word out. Will your Neighborhood Group host our next food drive? Contact Molly Goins-Cox (860) 305-9411.
For the Palencia food drive, we are focusing on collecting:
- Canned beans 15 oz. (navy, pinto, kidney, lima, etc.)
- Canned tuna 5 oz. (any brand & any type)
- Peanut Butter 15 or 18 oz. (any brand & any type)
Please: NO GLASS and only unopened containers.
You may bring these items to any of these locations:
- Sweetwater Creek Swim & Fitness Center (1865 N Loop Parkway)
- Palencia Golf Club
- Palencia Business Center (701 Market Street, Suite 111)
Monetary Donations are welcome. Make check payable to OLGC MEMO: Food Pantry. Mail to Cheryl Alderson, 2474 Las Calinas Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32095.
Please help us spread the word in the Palencia community. Thank you!